Programmes of the Asian Legal Resource Centre
- Programmes for education of judges and lawyers in China;
- Programmes for education of judges, lawyers and para-legals is South Asia, East Asia and Southeast Asia;
- In-depth consultations involving jurists from different countries of the region in order to promote legal reform programmes for the purpose of promoting civil as well was economic, social and cultural rights;
- Activities promoting the Asian Human Rights Charter and regional mechanisms for human rights;
- Programmes for promotion of the Copenhagen Declaration on Social Development and legal issues related to eradication of poverty.